1. How many kilos are there in a stone?
2. How many grams are there in a pound?
3. How many cms are there in an inch?
4. How many kms are there in a mile?
5. How big is a Hand?
If you struggle with any of these measurement conversions, then check out our handy Weights and Measures Mug. This mug makes a useful desk accessory for quick reference to metric and imperial measurements and conversions.
Weights and measurements featured on mug include:
- Weight: Dram, Gram, Kilogram, Milligram, Pennyweight, Pound, Stone, Ton, Tonne
- Volume (liquid): Gill, Gallon, Litre, Pint, Quart
- Volume (dry): Cubic cm, Cubic foot, Cubic inch, Stere (cubic metre)
- Energy: British Thermal Unit, Calorie, Horsepower, Kilowatt
- Length: Angstrom, Fathom, Foot, Furlong, Hand, Inch, Kilometre, League, Metre, Mile (land), Mile (nautical)
- Area: Acre, Hectare, Square cm, Square Foot, Square Inch, Square km, Square Metre, Square Mile, Square Millimetre, Square Rod
A great conversation piece and gift for the office.
SPECIAL OFFER: 2 for $25 ($12.50 each)
Customer Reviews (1)
- Review by Amy
Quality Value Price