The Sunprint Kit will expand your imagination of what silhouettes you can capture on this cool light sensitive photographic paper using just the sun and water.
How does it work?
1. Select an item, such as a flower, leaf or anything else you'd like to capture the silhouette of - get creative! You can also use a black and white negative.
2. Assemble in the following order: Acrylic sheet, item, Sunprint paper blue side up, a piece of cardboard.
3. Expose to the sun until paper turns almost white, from 1-5 mins. depending on sunlight. Do not overexpose.
4. Quickly rinse the Sunprint paper with water for about 1 min and dry flat.
Each kit contains:
- 12 pieces of 10cm x 10cm sheets of Sunprint paper
- 1 x 10cm x 10cm acrylic sheet
This is a great gift for a creative guy - use your prints for greeting cards or frame for super-cool wall art.