How to cook a Turkey:
Step 1: Buy a turkey.
Step 2: Have a glass of wine.
Step 3: Stuff turkey.
Step 4: Have a glass of wine.
Step 5: Put turkey in oven.
Step 6: Relax, and have another few glasses of wine.
Step 7: Turk the bastey.
Step 8: Wine of glass another get.
Step 9: Ponder the meat thermometer.
Step 10: Glass yourself another pour of wine.
Step 11: Bake the wine for four hours.
Step 12: Take the oven out of the turkey.
Step 13: Floor the turkey up off the pick.
Step 14: Turk the carvey.
Step 15: Get yourself another wottle of bine.
Step 16: Tet the sable and pour yourself another glass of turkey.
Step 17: Say grace, throw-up, and pass out.
- Fed up of the last-minute Christmas rush every year? Christmas doesn’t need to be a hassle, and it’s not too late to get organized. Check out our week-by-week Christmas Countdown Checklist to help keep you on track. This is one list that’s worth making, and checking twice!
- Keep up to date with what’s happening at Mr Gift by visiting our Blog or the New Products page on our website.
Christmas delivery lead times:
Current delivery lead times from our Canberra head-quarters are as below:
- To Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- To Adelaide and Tasmania: 3-4 business days
- To other capital cities: 5-6 business days
- Country locations: 5 business days and approx. 7 days for country WA and NT.
We also offer an Express Post option for those super last-minute orders. Australia Post’s Express Post service guarantees next day delivery for 80% of Australian private addresses, business addresses and post office boxes. You can check here to see if your address is included in this network.
Contact us at email@example.com or 1300 MR GIFT for an Express Post quote.
Don’t forget, we also offer FREE GIFT WRAPPING for all orders. Just type GIFT WRAP in the Comments box when you order.
Hope all your Christmas preparations are going smoothly:)