A good, tried-and-tested recipe is worth its weight in gold.
What better gift could you give to your friends and family than a selection of your favourite recipes?
Why we love it:
- You can personalize the recipes for your recipient – savoury, sweet, snacks, pasta, curries. In fact, you could compile a different theme for each birthday/gift occasion.
- You could laminate each card to ensure it lasts
- It’s small and doesn’t take up much space in your recipe cupboard/kitchen draw. In fact, your recipient could even hang the recipes from a hook in their kitchen.
- You can gift the recipes with a colour-matched utensil – spatula, tongs, wooden spoon – the brighter the better!
- It’s easy to replicate – once you have the recipes typed (or scanned) you can print out multiple copies for different recipients and colour-match utensil and card to suit recipient.
- You can be as creative as you like. Recipes in this picture have been typed up, but you can add images, play with text, etc. The world is your oyster (depending on how much time you have).
- Why limit yourself to recipes? You could compile a ring with quotes, jokes, tips, anything that will make your recipient smile!
Check out some of our favourite recipes for inspiration, as well as more handmade gifts here…
What signature recipes would you include in this recipe ring collection?
We’d love your thoughts – please comment below…