What do you love most about going for bike rides? Is it the exercise, or simply the opportunity of getting outdoors?
If the weather is nice, a bike ride accompanied with a picnic is a wonderful weekend excursion. The only challenge can be fitting everything on your bike. Oopsmark are cycling fanatics, and have thought of everything when it comes to picnicking on a bike – including the vino!
Why we love it:
- Warm weather = more opportunities for summer bike rides, which are even more fun when they include a picnic with a bottle of wine!
- Don’t drink? You can use this holder to carry a bottle of water (instead of wine).
- These leather holders are handmade with high quality materials and lots of love by Oopsmark in Montreal, Canada.
- Holders are adjustable to accommodate different sized bottles
- Each holder has gorgeous antique brass fasteners
- Available in black or tan leather