Why we love Go Combs:
- They are a simple, practical design - so small, light and compact that they fit in your wallet.
- They are available in a variety of colours and designs, suitable for men and women
- There are wide and narrow tooth options available
- Some styles also have a handy bottle opener
They make great:
- Birthday gifts
- Thank you gifts
- Groomsmen and bridal gifts
- Personalised gifts (ask us about personalising them with your name)
Dimensions: 8.25cm x5.1cm (3.25" x 2"). Slightly smaller than a credit card.
Thickness: .1cm (slightly thicker than a credit card)
Material: Durable, lightweight, waterproof stainless steel
About Go Comb:
Go Comb was created by New Yorker, Heather Burkman. Heather is based in Brooklyn, NY. With a background in design and marketing, Heather previously worked at Etsy for four years, helping to build and improve the platform that supports so many independent designers and makers. In her free time, Heather loves working on creative projects, and pursuing travel and outdoor adventures with her husband Zack.
The idea for the Go Comb was actually inspired by a man. Heather's uncle, in fact. Heather recalls, "While out to dinner with my uncle, he took a black plastic barber shop comb out of his wallet to fix his hair, and stuck it back in, awkwardly hanging out the side. Not very practical, and certainly not cool.
Being a fan of simple solutions, I designed the go-comb. This is a great accessory for someone on the go, or for those who prefer to travel light. The size of a credit card, it fits in any wallet and its lightweight and waterproof material makes it a resilient piece to carry anywhere. It's a great gift for men, women and teens, as well as fun bridesmaids or groomsmen gifts, especially when personalized."