Customise it for your recipients by:
- Picking a colour scheme they will love. The neutrals in this one are pretty, but brights or pastels would be equally as lovely
- Choose treats they will love, such as chocolates, nuts, lollies, marshmallows etc.
- This would also make a fabulous house-warming gift, or gift for someone who needs cheering up:-)
A pet’s passing is a sad time for any family. However, this beautiful keepsake frame will help you remember the happy times with your furry friend:-)
This would also make a thoughtful gift for someone who loves their pet more than life itself – even if their pet is still alive.
Want more inspiration like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here…
I don’t know many people who wouldn’t love breaky in bed on their birthday or anniversary, and this gift basket would definitely make a one fancy breakfast! We love the pre-made Gingerbread pancake mix, as well as the idea of luxury cured meat, a beautiful maple syrup and bubbles. This would also make a memorable housewarming gift:-)
Ok, so this one requires a few more woodworking skills than other DIY projects, but what an awesome idea! We love that everything is kept together on the wall, rather than the workbench or floor – and it looks great! I reckon we all know someone who’d love one of these:-)
- You get to go nuts with a glue gun!
- It’s cheap and easy to make (depending on how fancy you want to go!)
- You can customise the look with bright or natural rope, or wood or another material as the background.
- You can customise your word or message, depending on the recipient.
- These are so bright and fun they’d cheer anyone up!
- They’d look great as a decorative piece on the coffee table or bookshelf, or even in pot plants or placed randomly around the garden.
- They are fun to make with kids
- They are the perfect gift for the person with everything
- You can personalise them with any message
- You could make as many or as few as you’d like, or even make a new one to add to the collection each year.
Want more gift ideas like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here…