What have you bought recently for under $100 that has changed your life (or at least enhanced it)? In our latest blog series, Best Purchase Under $100, we put the question out there, and received some great answers. This week Karl Eastring shares his favourite purchase, which resulted in him starting a business in this area called Thankfulmail.
“One of the most transformative experiences for me has been writing ‘Thank You’ cards on regular basis. It’s such a simple thing to do, yet even science shows that expressing gratitude to people leads to happiness & higher life satisfaction. It’s not only making you feel better, but it also makes someone’s day to receive a handwritten gratitude card in their mailbox. It has started so many beautiful conversations with both my family and total strangers. Thankfulmail has helped me to build the habit of gratitude by delivering artisan ‘Thank You’ card sets on monthly basis at a cost from 6 USD.” Learn more about Karl’s business at www.thankfulmail.co
Want more cool ideas like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here…
- These are so bright and fun they’d cheer anyone up!
- They’d look great as a decorative piece on the coffee table or bookshelf, or even in pot plants or placed randomly around the garden.
- They are fun to make with kids
- They are the perfect gift for the person with everything
- You can personalise them with any message
- You could make as many or as few as you’d like, or even make a new one to add to the collection each year.
Want more gift ideas like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here…
This passive speaker makes it easy to amp the music from your iPod or MP3 player quickly and easily.
Gorgeous gifts like these cool microfibre cushion covers with unique Australian flora and fauna designs make you proud to be an Aussie. They also make awesome gifts for friends and family overseas:-)