Mr Gift loves hearing about the gift-buying experiences of our customers and friends. We are excited to share some of these unique stories and wise words with you, so keep an eye on our blog for more over the coming weeks…
1. The best gift I ever received was…a gold necklace I received for my 21st Birthday. It was given to me by my mum and I wear it every day.
2. The top gift on my wish list is…a Rolex watch.
3. The best gift I have ever given was…the handcrafted wooden jewellery box I bought my wife for her 30th birthday when we were on holiday in New Zealand.
4. The hardest person I have ever had to buy a gift for was/is…my Dad, because he has expensive taste.
5. The best last-minute gift is…alcohol i.e. a bottle of wine.
6. My hot gift buying tip is…buy gadgets, because everyone loves them!
-William S, Melbourne