1. Get online shopping done and dusted (don’t forget to visit www.mrgift.com.au on your online travels).
2. Are you staying at home for Christmas? If so, now is the time to check you’re ready to host a crowd. Check entertaining/outdoor areas i.e. outdoor lights are working and outdoor furniture is clean and not broken. The same rule applies to indoor furniture – check that your table is big enough and there are enough chairs – there’s nothing worse than a last-minute scramble to rustle up extra chairs.
3. Now is the time to stock up on wrapping paper, cards and gift tags. Shop around and look out for specials on these items.
4. Finalise Christmas card list.
5. Visitors staying over the Christmas period? This week check that you have enough bedding for them and set up your guest room so that it’s ready to go.