The taste of a classic Cosmopolitan cocktail brings back many memories (some good and maybe some not so good) for most people. Here’s one of our favourite recipes on how to make this classic crowd-pleasing cocktail…
- Crushed ice, to serve
- 2 shots (60ml) vodka
- 1 shot (30ml) Cointreau
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cranberry juice
1. Place crushed ice in a martini glass
2. In a cocktail shaker, shake vodka, Cointreau, lime and cranberry juice to combine.
3. Strain contents into the martini glass with ice
3. Serve and enjoy immediately
Serving tip: Garnish with a wedge of lime on the side of glass, a curly shaving of orange rind (placed over the glass rim), or a sprig of mint.