Looking for a new summer salad? This one combines two of my favourite ingredients – cranberries and walnuts. Another great thing about this salad is the crunchy texture, which is really refreshing on hot summer days.
- 20 grams dried cranberries
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, combine shredded cabbage, walnuts, parsley and cranberries.
2. In a separate container, mix olive oil, lemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper– pour dressing over salad and mix through to serve.
This recipe was kindly shared with us by the New Atkins team. New Atkins are the original low carb experts. To learn about controlling carbohydrates, and for tips and hints to manage your long-term weight loss or management goals, visit www.Atkins.com