Peanut butter – good. Cheese – good. Cake – good.
Unless you’re allergic to peanuts, this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe ticks all the flavour boxes. In fact, I’m a little disappointed I haven’t discovered peanut butter cheesecake sooner!
- 1 cup crushed chocolate biscuits
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin
- 225g cream cheese, room temperature
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter and press into an 8×8-inch square dish.
- Combine gelatin with 1 tablespoon of water and let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Microwave gelatin 20 to 30 seconds to melt and beat into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the dish and freeze for 20 minutes. Cut into bite-size squares.
This recipe was kindly shared with us by Sydney Heaters & Pizza Ovens – sydneyheaters.com.au. Endorsed by top Australian chefs, the Alfresco Wood-Fired Pizza Oven lets you escape the kitchen and entertain your guests. Cook everything from pizzas to roasts to breads and desserts. It’s easy to clean with no mess and no fuss. Attractive and efficient, you can take your cooking to a whole new level as the even heat ensures perfect cooking. With over 25 years industry experience, they know their pizza ovens and can help you make the right decision for your outdoor cooking experience.
Have you had peanut butter in sweet dishes before? We’d love your thoughts – please comment below…