Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day – a day dedicated to showing others little gestures of kindness. Here are 10 little ideas of how you could make someone’s day:
1. Smile at five strangers
2. Say something nice about someone
3. Share your umbrella
4. Bring in your neighbour’s rubbish bins
5. Complain less – be the person you want to be around
6. Leave a book on public transport for someone else to enjoy
7. Pay a compliment – on something nice someone is wearing, or to a waiter/waitress who has given great service
8. Share a positive facebook or blog post
9. Make conversation with someone new – talk to someone you know, but don’t usually speak to at work, etc.
10. Bake – make a cake, some cookies or something tasty for your work colleagues or friends.