Why we love it:
- This is a great way to re-purpose old cars you might have at home or pick up from a market, garage sale or second hand shop.
- These look great on walls of a little boy’s room
- They are a great way of turning old ‘favourite’ cars you can’t bring yourself to throw away into something beautiful, interesting and unique.
- Play around with the colour of cars and frames that you choose – you could go for contrasting colours to make a bold statement, or tonal colours that match each other or existing decor.
- Don’t limit yourself to cars – this type of display could be done for any type of object – anything from dolls for a little girl’s room to Nanna’s spoon collection to ceramic figurines. Precious object d’art will also be protected from kids/pets/life when displayed behind glass on the wall like this.