The great thing about stripes is that you can use them for anyone – at anytime of year. Striped paper or striped ribbon – this gift wrapping style works for Christmas, especially when teamed with red, green, gold or silver ribbon and accessories.
- Striped wrapping paper (especially a bold stripe in a gender-neutral colour like this) should be a household-staple. It’s classy and great for any occasion.
- Paired with a green ribbon and Christmas gift tag, this wrapping has a Christmas feel, but without a hint of tacky glitter.
- Look for a slightly thicker, better quality wrapping paper. You’ll appreciate this if you’ve ever used cheap wrapping paper on Christmas Eve when you’re frantically trying to wrap last-minute gifts!
- Use whatever wrapping paper you like (plain kraft paper has a premium, organic look) and dress it up with these show-stopping striped ribbons.
- The addition of holly even makes the gift with black and white ribbon look Christmassy. You could also use a star, bauble, Christmas gift tag, or any other accessory that coordinates with your ribbon and wrapping.