Do you have at your house:
- Too many plastic animals
- Broken plastic animals
- Kids who have outgrown plastic animals?
Yes to any of the above? Then check out this fun way of re-purposing them…
Image from www.pinterest.com
Why we love them:
- This is one of the cutest handmade fridge magnets we’ve seen. Spray-painting them with metallic paint is a great way to make them stand out and look less like you’ve pinched them from the kids’ toy box;-)
- Create a collection of a few different animals – kids will love looking at the ‘zoo’ on their fridge!
- They would make great gifts for birthday party bags.
- Experiment painting them different colours to match your decor, or on-trend colours, such as pastels.