Most houses have at least one device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) that needs to be charged on a regular basis. But what happens if you have multiple family members all vying for the same power point? This is a great idea that keeps all of your devices safe whilst they’re charging…
Why we love it:
- Desk organisers are pretty easy to come by these days, with most discount department stores offering pretty comprehensive and stylish stationery ranges. This is a great way of re-purposing a gorgeous wooden desk organiser.
- We particularly love the white-washed wood finish of this desk organiser.
- This project very cleverly converts a standard power point into a USB power point, but you don’t need to go to this extent – simply creating a dedicated charging box with cords that remain with the box is a big step in the right direction to get more organised at home.
- All your devices will remain charged and ready to go when you leave the house since they have a dedicated spot when you’re at home. You’ll also know where they are – instead of having to hunt around the house for your phone before you go out.
- You devices will be protected – no more stepping on a device charging on the floor.