Buttons, buttons and more buttons!
These would be the perfect little gift for people who love reading, like the girls in my bookclub. A little set of these would also make a gorgeous gift for your child’s teacher.
Why we love it:
- Men, women, children – the possibilities are endless depending on what buttons and coloured paperclips you use.
- You can buy some really fun paperclips these days – different colours, large, small, patterned. Source something different from your local stationery shop or $2 shop.
- Cover your own buttons in fabrics you love
- Use other trinkets such as gumnuts or semi-precious stones for a different effect.
- They don’t have to be used as bookmarks – organizing paperwork with these paperclips has never been so stylish!
- Here’s a tutorial on how to make them…