Wrapping paper doesn’t always need to be made from “paper”. Creative wrapping materials like this tea towel mean that your recipient can ‘reuse’ the gift wrapping long after they’re opened their present…
- This is a great way to add extra value to your gifts as this give the recipient another gift to use after they’re opened their main gift. It’s the gift that keeps giving!
- Tea towels are really useful and we never buy nice ones for ourselves (I always opt for the cheapest option when I need a new tea towel for myself).
- A gorgeous tea towel (such as the one above which features a beautiful print) could also be framed and used as a striking artwork in the recipient’s home.
- We love the use of the twine and brown kraft gift tag with this bold print – it gives the gift a very natural look.
- It’s better for the environment with less paper being thrown away.
- Fabric is a very forgiving material to use for wrapping things (especially odd shapes) as it drapes.
- The next time you’re away on holidays and pop into the local souvenir shop, keep your eyes peeled for interesting tea towels you can use as gift wrap.
- Left-over fabric remnants could also be hemmed and used instead of a bought tea towel.