You would be forgiven for thinking I’m obsessed with buttons are all the recent posts on handmade button gifts. It turns out that buttons are handy little things – even for organising your earrings.
I have a small jewellery tray that I keep my earring studs in when I’m not wearing them, but I can never find the pair I want when I’m rushing to leave the house and frantically sorting through the tray.
Why we love this button earring organiser:
- It keeps pairs of earrings together in a large object that is easier to spot in a jewellery box
- Everyone has spare buttons they could use for this
- It’s a really attractive way of storing your earrings
- It prevents earrings from getting lost, damaged, or separated from their back fastenings
- You can store studs and drop earrings this way
Here are some other ways to use buttons: