Pancakes are one of the ultimate weekend breakfast indulgences. They are also super versatile, as you can top them with whatever you like: fruit, or maple syrup and icecream for the kids! This delicious recipe makes pancakes accessible for everyone as it it gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Mayvers dark roasted peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (for pan)
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add coconut oil, spoon batter in the pan, cook for 2 minutes either side.
3. Top with your favourite toppings
This recipe was provided by April’s Taste Tester Emerson McMaster from @emerson_cooks.
More about Mayver’s:
Mayver’s creates the tastiest, healthiest 100% natural nut spreads that kids can’t get enough of. Available at Coles, Woolworths and health food stores. For recipe inspiration head to Mayvers Recipe Book.
Want more recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here…